- You are here:
- Pants & Jeans
- Trilobite 1665 Micas Urban ladies jeans black
Micas Urban are motorcycle jeans with protective features and a civilian look. This style is available in different colors. The urban look makes these jeans a great choice for bikers who mostly ride their bikes around town. With their functionality, these jeans will satisfy both scooter riders and bikers on their naked and street bikes when driving through the streets of the city and on the roads in its immediate vicinity.
Elastic denim provides maximum comfort even for these slim-fit jeans. The knee stretch panels are tastefully fitted and look like a fashion statement. The high waist at the back covers the rider's lower back while riding.
Micas jeans are lined with aramid fibers made from original Kevlar® material by DuPont ™. The lining covers the knees and hips and ensures abrasion resistance. Micas Urban come standard with knee pads. Inserting the knee pads is very easy thanks to the hidden zipper in the knee stretch panel. The jeans have preparation for hip protectors.
- outer material: 11.5 oz stretch denim, 98% cotton, 2% elastane
- lining: lined with aramid fibers in the area of the knees and the back of the thighs with Kevlar® material produced by advanced technology by DuPont ™
- protectors: knee protectors CE Level 2, preparation for hip protectors
- 5 pockets
- stretch panels above the knees
- external entrance to the pockets for knee pads
- adjustable knee protector height
- raised waist
What it's good for: Urban style, scooter and street, available in men's slim-fit sizes (30-44) and women's (26-36). It goes perfectly with Trilobite® hoodies and shirts
Kevlar® and DuPont ™ are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and company.